Photo via birgerking
On Tuesday, December 6th, we’re hosting a day-long 2012 Social Media Readiness workshop, designed to give businesses small and large an in-depth, advanced outlook on the social media landscape over the next 12 months.
Tickets are $129 per person – this includes five hours of content, a catered lunch and beverages. We cap the session at 20 participants to make sure everyone has time to have their questions and concerns addressed. To reserve your seat via Eventbrite, you may use the order form below or click here.
The session is structured around six common “paint points” that organizations are currently facing when integrating social media into their business, and how to overcome these obstacles:
- Catching up to the speed of information. How to develop custom radars to stay tuned to relevant topics and issues and manage a crisis online.
- Organizational silos. How to build a cross-department, multi-discipline social media team.
- Lack of structure. How to develop policies and process for engaging on behalf of the company and stay efficient.
- No commitment to education. How to structure and implement internal certification programs to educate as many team members as possible.
- Not enough human beings. With limited manpower, how to determine who gets charged with social.
- Lots of platforms. How to select which networks are best for your needs and audience. We’ll also take a look at tools you’ll need to have in your quiver for 2012.